300 South Street #103, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1392911
Condo/Townhouse in Cotton Mill Place Simpsonville SC
A little bit of vintage, mixed with a little bit of modern! History revised into homes with character, charm and community. The old cotton mill brings new life and new meaning... Exposed brick, original hardwoods, repurposed wood for the ceiling and so much more. In the heart of downtown Simpsonville, unique living offers all of the city's highlights and convenience. With all of the cooking appliances, additional storage, exercise facility, common area or use of the courtyard with fountain, you have everything you need right at your finger tips! Allow us to welcome you home...
- MLS® #1392911
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Vehicle Restrictions
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentTerica Talbert
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address300 South Street #103
- SubdivisionCotton Mill Place
- Zip Code29681
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:31am EST.