24 Lighthouse Way, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1392978
Home in Keowee Key Salem SC
This exquisite waterfront home located in Keowee Key on beautiful Lake Keowee has it all! The easy driveway at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac brings you to the welcoming entry, through beautiful glass doors to gleaming hardwood floors warmed by the glow of abundant natural light from the many windows and high ceilings. The views of the lake and gardens are seen from every room. There are many gathering places throughout the house to welcome your family and friends. They range from the formal living and dining rooms to the sunroom/den with wet bar, keeping room/breakfast room, three season porch with telescoping windows, and lower level family room to the multiple easy care composite decks and lower level screened porch. The large, main level master has access to a private deck area. The other first floor bedroom is being used as a study by the current owners. A chef's kitchen demonstrates the attention to detail with excellent cabinetry, double ovens, under cabinet lighting and a warming drawer to keep food ready for serving. This emphasis on fine finishes is also seen in the Hunter Douglas blinds found on windows throughout the house and the warm wood built-ins that flank the fireplace. The lower level contains two more bedrooms with views of the lake, a large family room with kitchen, 2 full baths. Closets and storage abound as there are many areas for storing all your possessions. There is a kitchenette in the family room area and a half bath off of the workshop. Yes! A workshop of any woodworkers dreams with over 400 sq ft of workshop space. The gardens are not to be missed and will likely become a favorite area. Whether sitting beside the recirculating stream or enjoying the deer resistant perennials as they show themselves throughout the changing seasons. An easy few steps will take you to the leisure trail for an early morning walk or evening stroll, easy access to the boat slips, beach and community saline pool. This home is located in the amenity rich community of Keowee Key. Some of the many amenities available to owners include the newly renovated Club (opening June, 2019) and the Bistro, which makes dining options available 3 meals a day, seven days a week. The championship golf course reopens this fall and the renovated fitness center is already in full use with workout facilities, classroom and pool along with 12 of the 14 Keowee Key tennis courts and pickleball courts. Keowee Key also has a dog park, leisure trail, walking trail, community gardens, Event Center, dry storage for boats and trailers and RV's, 2 marinas with gas docks, and a boat ramp for launching. RE BOAT SLIP from community directory: A Unit 21 Owner whose Lot abuts the Leisure Trail has first priority for a boat slip in the docks located immediately adjacent to Unit 21. Such an Owner may, at the time of the annual slip rental (February 1st), obtain a slip occupied by any other category of slip renter at those docks. Such “bumped” person(s) will revert to their original position on the overall Boat Slip Waiting List. Should there be more than one of the preferred category of Owners requesting a dock, they will receive them on a first-come, first served basis.
- MLS® #1392978
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp, Dog Park, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMary Eustis
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Seneca
- Address24 Lighthouse Way
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:01am EST.