126 Lake Circle Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1393009
Home in Paris Mt Greenville SC
An absolutely stunning and spectacular view from every back window and 28' X 10' deck and additional screened porch.The panoramic view from Paris Mountain goes from Greer to Spartanburg plus, you are literally looking down on to the GSP airport. A Million dollar view!!! Enjoy the special wooded setting that this traditional / contemporary home has to offer. It was first built in 1988 and the current owner completed the unfinished areas of the upstairs and basement in 2006. This included adding over 1200 heated livable square footage from the original 3066 sq.ft.A total of 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths and 2 half baths. There is an enormous amount of storage capability in this house as well.You will love it! The beautiful lot is 2.77 acres and is configured such that a front side section of the lot could be sold separately with it's own driveway if desired and with the trees would not obstruct any of your views and still provide a sense of privacy for both parties. Have fun creating master piece dishes in a spacious kitchen with newer granite counter tops, great appliances,new stainless steel dishwasher,wall ovens,smooth cook top stove while enjoying that $1,000,000 view again. Three New HVAC units,newer architectural shingled roof are expenses you can avoid now! Even a power generator comes with this home to add to the security of ownership here. Hard to find second living quarters on basement level with separate entrance for Live in Nanny ,in-laws or teenager suite. A must see!! Walkin storage in the crawlspace helps the hobbyist or gardener of the family too.Enjoy the outdoors here.The Azaleas are about to bloom and you will be astonished of the splendor of color about to be seen.Come see this home now and enjoy. Crazy but over 4200 sq.ft.for $687,500!!!!!!
- MLS® #1393009
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address126 Lake Circle Drive
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.