297 Delbourne Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1393093
Home in The Manor at Abner Creek Greer SC
Welcome Home to this energy efficient, better than new, with the BEST lot in the neighborhood...private treelined backyard, fully fenced with new extended paver patio and custom shed already done for you! Over 3300+ square feet 4 beds and 3.5 baths with lots of flex living spaces for all your family and friends. Driving up you are welcomed by a covered front porch with stone accented columns. You will fall in love with the bright open floor plan design with chef's kitchen, breakfast area, and Great Room with cozy gas fireplace and awesome views of the wooded backdrop. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, UPGRADED cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash and Stainless appliances. The spacious Master Suite on the MAIN LEVEL includes sitting room, walk-in closet, and the luxury Master Bath with dual sinks, oversized walk-in tile shower, and separate Garden tub. An elegant appointed Dining Room offering trey ceiling and wainscoting trim. The living room or office has arched openings and coffered ceilings. The laundry room is also on main floor with added cabinets. Upstairs you will find a 2nd Master or bedroom ensuite with full bath AND two additional guest bedrooms sharing the hall bath. The bonus or media room is also on the this level. Upgrades include hardwood floors, gas range, tankless water heater, upgraded kitchen cabinets, upgraded tile in Master Bath shower and floor, wood blinds, ceiling fans, moen fixtures, etc! The homeowners have thought of everything including added attic flooring for storage. So many special touches to appreciate with this home...you can't build this home on a comparable lot with these upgrades offered for this price! Sought after Spartanburg District 5 schools and a community pool make this home an incredible value!
- MLS® #1393093
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentTracey Cappio
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address297 Delbourne Lane
- SubdivisionThe Manor at Abner Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.