106 Grove Road, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1393096
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
The rocking chair front porch welcomes you to this charming brick bungalow located minutes from Downtown, Augusta Road, and Greenville's hospitals! The large Great Room with gas log fireplace opens to the Dining Room. Off of the Dining Room you will find a spacious kitchen with lots of storage and Corian countertops. There are 3 nice sized bedrooms and an updated Bathroom. The Laundry Room is off of the Kitchen and has access to the large back yard with patio. Hardwood and beautiful heart of pine floors throughout most of the home. Roof replaced in 2013. HVAC system approx. 8 years old. Home is being sold "as is".
- MLS® #1393096
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentCarole Atkison
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address106 Grove Road
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:01am EDT.