312 Mint Leaf Court, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1393111
Home in Country Gardens Fountain Inn SC
Darling cottage-y traditional home in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Countryside Gardens in Fountain Inn. 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths with a Bonus Room, 2-car garage with door to backyard and a rocking chair front porch. New features include: carpet, designer paint colors, fixtures, and lighting. You’ll love the warm, easy-clean floors and ceramic tile in all the bathrooms! Off the foyer are the Dining Room and Living Room. The all-white Kitchen has a separate pantry closet, breakfast bar, and the room extends across the back of the home as a breakfast room and sitting area / den. The open floor plan allows for family togetherness and the corner gas log fireplace in the Living Room makes for cozy winter moments. Private spaces are all tucked upstairs. The Master Bedroom opens up into the En Suite Bath with ample walk-in closet. Off the upstairs hallway is a linen closet and a large hall bathroom. At the end of the hallway, the large Bonus Room offers a great place to retreat from the days events. The brick patio overlooks a well-manicured and fenced backyard for your pets and provides a place to enjoy coffee in the morning or unwind and star-gaze in the evenings. Incredibly safe, quaint, quiet, and pet-friendly neighborhood. The home you’ve been waiting for has finally been listed. Come meet your new home, it will not last long!
- MLS® #1393111
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMark Hoyt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address312 Mint Leaf Court
- SubdivisionCountry Gardens
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.