1899 Sc 11 Highway, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1393123
Home in None Landrum SC
Craftsman style 4 bedroom and 3.5 bath home sits at the foot of glassy mountain, in the area referred to by locals as the "dark corner". Located less than 1 mile from the entrance to Cliffs of Glassy but with no HOA fees or restrictions. Private property with wonderful views and easy access. The kitchen features granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cook top and convection oven. The master bedroom is located on the main level, the master bath has solid surface counter tops, tile floors, double vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. The main level split floor plan features two bedrooms added in 2008 that share a bath with a custom tiled shower and granite top vanity. The lower level front entrance leads you to a great room with wood laminate flooring, a "waterford" crystal fireplace set against a stone surround wall, and built-in entertainment cabinet-perfect for a theatre room or a lounge. A half bath and 2nd laundry off the entrance adds extra convenience. The existing kitchenette could easily become a movie snack bar or an "Irish" pub. Adjacent to the great room is a guest bedroom and full bath. Enjoy breakfast with family on the side screened porch, share a glass of wine with friends in the gazebo. Landscaped yard with fenced area for children or pets. "He-shed/she-shed", could be used as a garden-shop or work-shop. Looks like your on vacation, feels like your at home. Only 30 mins from Downtown Greenville, and 20 mins from Downtown Landrum, Greer, and Travelers Rest. Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1393123
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentSheila Springfield
- Listing OfficeUpcountry Sc Properties
- Address1899 Sc 11 Highway
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.