31 Sevier Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1393189
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Charming bungalow style home on a tree lined street in the highly sought-after Augusta Rd. neighborhood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2200+ s.f. home exudes character. Featuring wood floors, pointed arched doorways, gorgeous sunroom, large deck with an attached covered & screened porch. natural light filled living room with gas log fireplace, stainless steel appliances, remodeled master bathroom with a large tiled walk-in shower, slate floors and antique copper style fixtures. Beautiful crown and base moldings throughout the home. Huge upstairs with vaulted ceilings, bamboo flooring, window bench seat and storage nooks. Large, fenced backyard gives lots of privacy and the potential to expand the house if buyer so desires. Just minutes from Augusta Road shopping, I-85, GHS and Greenville's vibrant downtown!
- MLS® #1393189
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address31 Sevier Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.