206 Rose Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1393311
Home in None Landrum SC
Vintage English style stone cottage in town. This 3BR/2BA lovely "nest" built in 1947 is full of light and has been completely remodeled taking it down to the studs. It has the original fireplace, wood floors, beautiful large window sills and new kitchen and bathrooms. Sliding barn doors were added for space and to give it a country casual feeling. The basement allows for plenty of storage. The screened porch and original stone veranda compliment the landscaped yard which has an assortment of colorful roses. The yard is fully fenced with climbing roses along it's borders and there is parking for 4-5 cars and direct access into town. A must see if you are looking for a charming and unique home in town. This is a seldom found treasure. This property is configured such that it would be a great Live/Work Space as a 2BR home with an attached office that had a separate entrance.
- MLS® #1393311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address206 Rose Lane
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.