326 Pimlico Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1393420
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Highly desirable neighborhood with gorgeous, extra wide streets, amazingly convenient location and sought after schools! This large, 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home has over 3000 sf including a workshop, walk-out basement, large and well appointed driveway and a wonderfully private lot! From the moment you drive up, the curb appeal feels like home with wild flowers and a front yard that beautifully showcases all that this traditional two story has to offer. Entering the front door you are greeted with hardwood floors, a flex room, and living room which nicely flows to the dining room, sunroom and large kitchen with space for an eat-in breakfast area. The kitchen boasts freshly redone cabinets, granite counters, brand new appliances and access to an over-sized deck. Under the kitchen tile is a wonderful surprise...hardwood floors! Capitalize on this opportunity that the sellers are having to leave behind. Upstairs are 4 generously sized bedrooms; two of which include en suite baths. The owner's suite has a tiled shower, and a second bedroom has a recently remodeled bathroom as well! The basement level has a spacious workshop, great for storage and projects, as well as a great family cave complete with a brick fireplace! The walk-out basement leads you right out to the 2 car carport and expansive driveway, including a basketball goal, overlooking the large backyard. This fenced backyard is a private oasis with creek (and no flood plain!) and a large concrete pad perfect for entertaining or relaxing in a hammock. These sellers made many updates to this house, including a NEW ROOF, planning for a forever home. They are unfortunately leaving this gem behind for job relocation. This home is a MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #1393420
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address326 Pimlico Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.