387 Ben Johnson Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1393446
Home in Other Inman SC
Open floorplan with a bonus room... The brickton is a real show stopper with high ceilings and plenty of room to spread out. This floorplan is so popular- open concept living at its best. And now with a third car garage you will have storage galore. Walk in to your living area, and kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and a pantry with a spot for everything. The dining area is just off the kitchen as well as a door to your covered back porch. two bedrooms and a guest bathroom are close by. The master suite is light and bright and features include a walk in closet, tile shower, separate water closet, and dual vanities. Upstairs your bonus room is that perfect flex space, use it as an office, den, whatever your needs are. Make it yours.
- MLS® #1393446
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- Listing AgentNicole Seppala
- Listing OfficeLaura Simmons & Associates Re
- Address387 Ben Johnson Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.