308 Langston Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1393491
Home in Sans Souci Hts Greenville SC
Are you looking for quick access to both downtown and the mountains? This low maintenance 2-bedroom bungalow is less than a 10-minute drive to both downtown and Traveler's Rest. Renovated before the seller purchased it in 2016, the property has a newer roof and HVAC. Since then, the seller has replaced the hot water heater, paved the driveway, and added an outdoor living area and an outbuilding. The house features beautiful oak floors and a large 10x9 laundry room with plenty of storage space for bikes and gear. The seller will run electricity to the outbuilding with an acceptable offer. The property sits in the McMakin Heights area of San Souci, where property values are beginning to grow rapidly like central San Souci Heights. San Souci is known for its Craftsman architecture, large trees and an active Neighborhood Alliance, including a community garden and a summer garden concert series.
- MLS® #1393491
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWindows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRachel Vann-king
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty, Llc
- Address308 Langston Drive
- SubdivisionSans Souci Hts
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.