221 Raleighwood Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1393545
Home in Heritage Village Simpsonville SC
Now selling, Heritage Village. Conveniently located within minutes of 1-385, shopping, dining, major medical facilities, and within walking distance of Heritage Park in Simpsonville. The London features that Craftsman charm that you've been seeking with a smart, spacious fully livable floorplan. The home boasts style and elegance with features such as: chair rail with picture frame molding, two piece crown molding throughout the main level, gorgeous 5" hardwood floors, designer staggered cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, and the list goes on and on! The main level includes an inviting foyer, large formal dining room. HUGE kitchen with more cabinets than you'll know what to do with and an amazing great room with fireplace. The main floor is complimented by a bedroom and full bath. The second floor is just as intriguing. All secondary bedrooms are large and feature great closet space. The owner's suite is HUGE and includes a walk-in closet! The owner's bath will make you feel as if you are at a spa everyday. Receive all the energy savings benefits of a new construction home built by the largest residential home builder in the country since 2002.
- MLS® #1393545
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLakendra Williams
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address221 Raleighwood Lane
- SubdivisionHeritage Village
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:16am EST.