132 Charleston Oak Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1393568
Home in The Oaks @ Roper Mountain Greenville SC
Beautiful, brick and stone 4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom home situated on a large, maintenance-free lot in The Oaks at Roper Mountain. The Oaks is conveniently located in close proximity to all of the shopping and modern amenities that Woodruff Road has to offer without being in the middle of all the traffic! With an HOA that includes walking trails, gated entrance, private trash pickup, and lawn maintenance, The Oaks makes living life that much easier and enjoyable. As for 132 Charleston Oak Lane built by First Choice Custom Homes, one of the most sought-after and respected custom builders in the Upstate, this home has it all. As you step in the front door, you are immediately greeted by an open and spacious foyer, which leads seamlessly into the Great Room. The Great Room has a cozy stone fireplace sandwiched between two custom built bookshelves and cabinets. Structured wiring and audio speakers in the Great Room and throughout the main floor ensure that you will be ready to entertain! Also, don't forget to look up and enjoy your coffered ceiling. So much natural light floods the Great Room through the large sliding glass doors that lead out onto your spacious screened-in porch. From here, step out onto your back patio and take a dip in your new in-ground pool. Behind the pool is the rest of your expansive back yard. Come back inside and turn left to grab a cup of coffee from your new, spacious kitchen. This kitchen is every home chef's dream! It has a large island, gas range, custom cabinets, beautiful tile backsplash, and a large walk-in pantry. Also on the main floor are a large, laundry room with a sink and TWO bedrooms - the Master Bedroom and a 2nd bedroom! The Master Bedroom features a gorgeous, stained wood barrel ceiling, views of the back yard, a large ensuite bathroom with double vanities, plenty of cabinets, a large soaking tub, a spacious tiled shower, and a closet fit for any clothing enthusiast! As you walk upstairs, there is plenty of additional space - two bedrooms (one of which has its own ensuite bathroom), a guest bathroom, and a large bonus room. You really have to see this house to truly appreciate all that it has to offer!
- MLS® #1393568
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnthony Thompson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address132 Charleston Oak Lane
- SubdivisionThe Oaks @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.