112 Charleston Oak Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1393597
Home in The Oaks @ Roper Mountain Greenville SC
MUST SEE - Latest Updates & Designer Colors - Located in one of Greenville’s premier gated communities, this incredible French Country traditional full brick home offers so many wonderful features. Remarkable attention to detail and uncompromising quality finishes are found throughout this custom home. The integrated floor plan provides seamless transitions from room to room, blending the formal and informal spaces for relaxed entertaining. The formal dining room features wainscoting, hardwood floors, and an elegant ceiling medallion houses a chandelier that adds the perfect lighting to any family occasion. The palladium style windows fill the home with natural light. With standards suitable for a gourmet chef, the kitchen offers quality custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a lovely center kitchen island with storage all around. The extended breakfast bar allows for additional seating for entertaining while preparing meals. The breakfast room adjoins the keeping room which is complimented nicely by a gas log fireplace and tray ceiling. The centrally located great room showcases gleaming hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, and a gas log fireplace with ornate mantle surrounded by built in book cases. Characteristics of the main level master suite include a double tray ceiling with recessed lighting, ceiling fan, and plush neutral carpet. The extravagant master bathroom extends his and her furniture quality vanities with granite counter-tops. Indulge yourself in the over-sized walk-in shower with dual shower heads and bench seating, or soak away the cares of the day in the jetted tub. The walk-in closet is fabulous with windows that let the natural light in, and built in custom shelving. Two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill style bathroom can be found on the main level. The second floor offers a room that could be a peaceful retreat or office, and a fourth bedroom with full bath. The laundry room is spacious and offers plenty of cabinet space for additional storage and a convenient utility sink. The drop zone leading to the garage is perfect for removing shoes and hanging up backpacks. Outdoor entertaining is a breeze due to the spacious screened porch which leads to the patio overlooking the backyard, that is surrounded with an abundance of mature trees for privacy. Yard maintenance is covered by the HOA, so no need to worry about making time for keeping up with curb appeal. This home is truly spectacular and is waiting to be called your new home. Schedule a showing to experience it today!
- MLS® #1393597
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address112 Charleston Oak Lane
- SubdivisionThe Oaks @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:31am EDT.