490 Vaughn Road, Ware Shoals SC, 29692 MLS® #1393607
Home in None Ware Shoals SC
Welcome home to 490 Vaughn Road! This gorgeous estate is calling for you to come make it yours. Featuring 30 acres of mixed use acreage: fenced pasture, wooded area, 2 acre pond, AND a bubbling brook (creek). There are also two barn/sheds on the property, and RV hook up, and enough garage space for three additional vehicles and/or your 4 wheeler/bobcat etc. There is also an adorable playset behind the home (being conveyed in as is condition). The farm house is gorgeous and features hardwoods in the living area and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, large kitchen with tiled flooring, a huge laundry room with plenty of room for an extra freezer/refrigerator. The master is on the main level and has hardwood flooring, access to the large screened in porch that runs the entire length of the back of the home. The master also has a large walk in closet and separate shower and soaking tub. Upstairs you will be impressed by two large bedrooms a hall bath and storage galore! There is a flex room off of one of the bedrooms, an additional large storage closet off the hall, and floored attic space. The other bedroom features a huge walk in closet. Schedule your showing of this beautiful home and estate today! You will not be disappointed.
- MLS® #1393607
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Pond, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCorinne Nickell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address490 Vaughn Road
- CityWare Shoals
- Zip Code29692
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryWare Shoals
- MiddleWare Shoals
- HighWare Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.