510 Green Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1393620
Home in Washington Hgts Greenville SC
Priced to sell at appraisal value! Here is your chance to live in the downtown location you've been searching for! Located on the corner of a historic landmark in downtown Greenville, 3 blocks from Fluor Field, walking distance to all restaurants, Falls Park, downtown events and festivals! Newly constructed home (less than 3 years old), move in ready with tons of upgraded features! This home is on a corner lot with a 2 car private off-street parking driveway, the easy to maintain yard is surrounded by a historic brick wall and beautiful crepe myrtle trees. History meets new construction with this home and you get the best of both worlds! Quality built in 2016 by local builders Quinn and Satterfield. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus an office/study that could be used as a formal dining room if desired, spread over 1527 sq ft. You will love the open kitchen and dining area which also opens to the spacious living room. The living room opens to the back patio for easy access to entertain and enjoy both indoors and outdoors. Plenty of storage with the attached utility room off the patio in the back yard. You will want to own a bike in this community as the Swamp Rabbit Trail access is only a short ride away near the Kroc center or via Falls Park! The custom fixtures and features of this home inside and out make it especially unique and stand apart from the crowd. Be a part of the West End of downtown Greenville while you still can, as this is one of the hottest and fastest growing area of town!
- MLS® #1393620
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCharleston, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Historic Area, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, None
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, None
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAllison Johns
- Listing OfficeResource Realty Group
- Address510 Green Avenue
- SubdivisionWashington Hgts
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.