107 Eagle Wood Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1393754
Condo/Townhouse in Other Greenville SC
MOVE IN READY! Brand New Community- MARKET POINT TOWNES! Welcome to the Mendelssohn, where the convenience of townhome living meets the amenities of a single family home. On the main living level, an enormous kitchen with island opens onto a bright and airy living room, perfect for entertaining. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms with ample closet space and a hall bath, and a generous Owner’s Bedroom that features a huge walk-in closet and trey ceiling. A separate Owner’s Bath features a dual vanity and oversized shower. You’ll also love your convenient 2nd floor laundry with room for side-by-side washer and dryer. The BASEMENT LEVEL provides private parking for two, plus a huge 21x15 recreation room that is perfect for a workout space or man cave! This home includes many upscale features such as crown moulding, ceramic tub/shower/flooring, 9' ceilings, and a gorgeous hardiplank exterior with stone accents. Market Point Townes includes lawn care, and offers a community pool and cabana- so YOU can enjoy a little free time!
- MLS® #1393754
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBenjamin Jordan
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address107 Eagle Wood Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.