22 Lockwood Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1393766
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
Location! Size! Large Lot! This well built brick home features a VERY OPEN floor plan and the STORAGE in this house is AWESOME!!!! Hard to find home that is reasonably priced with LOTS of POTENTIAL in highly sought after area SO close to downtown Greenville! Home is located next to Overbrook within walking distance to East North Street Elementary School. With over 2600 square feet on a large lot, this home has many of those classic features from a 1960-1970 home. As you enter the home you will notice that the windows allow great lighting in the combination living and dining area.The hallway welcomes you to four potential living spaces on the first floor. There are wood floors through out the main living area and the large rooms offer so much flexibility. The kitchen overlooks the back yard and deck, and is open to the den, allowing great flexibility for conversation while cooking. It also allows great flow for entertaining. The main floor also offers a built in bookcase. The basement is currently being used as a bedroom but could be converted for other use. SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED! MAY NEED COSMETIC UPDATING AND SOME REPAIRS!
- MLS® #1393766
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentYukichi "kee Hagins
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Freedom
- Address22 Lockwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.