10 Itasca Drive 1001e, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1393829
Condo/Townhouse in Highview Townes Greenville SC
LAST CHANCE to own a trendy, NEW Craftsman style, 2-car garage townhome minutes from DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE! The MAIN LEVEL is a STUNNING open-concept space with gorgeous wide-plank hardwood flooring. A Gourmet Kitchen features bold espresso cabinetry with crown molding, iced white quartz counter tops, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a tremendous 9' Island with plenty of space for food prep and conversation. The Dining Area, cheery Morning Room, and stately Great Room are perfectly integrated, and a geo-deck with panoramic views is the perfect spot to breathe in the energy from nearby downtown Greenville. UPSTAIRS are two secondary Bedrooms, a Laundry Center, a Guest Bath, and a generous Owner’s Bedroom featuring a large walk-in closet. The Owner's En Suite features a comfort height dual bowl vanity, plus a soaking tub and Roman Shower step-in wrapped in beautiful tile with mosaic accents. The LOWER LEVEL is an unexpected BONUS! A 15x19' Study/Rec Room is the perfect addition for game night or a hobby space! A 2-car garage provides private parking and a wide, private drive makes it easy for friends to drop by. Highview Townes is a MAINTENANCE FREE community; LAWN CARE and LANDSCAPE is included! HURRY! WE ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!
- MLS® #1393829
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address10 Itasca Drive 1001e
- SubdivisionHighview Townes
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingElectric, Damper Controlled
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.