114 Keowee Club Road, Townville SC, 29689 MLS® #1393967
Home in Other Townville SC
Welcome to 114 Keowee Club on Lake Hartwell, SC! You will be overwhelmed as you enter this immaculate 10,000 sqft lake home that sits on 3.43 acres and has an additional 90 acres of common area that adds privacy to this magnificent estate. Just minutes from I85 with quick access to Greenville and only 10 minutes to Anderson. This house has been meticulously designed to perfection and you will immediately notice the extremely high end level of finishes both inside and out. The double story foyer with custom moldings, marble tile, arched stairway, and a gorgeous chandelier is a statement of what this home has to offer. It is located prominently on the lot to take in the long expanse views of Lake Hartwell and its nearly 56,000 acres. House includes 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3 half baths, wine room, home theater, billiard lounge, bar, 1200sqft In-Law suite w/ separate entrance, showroom with 7 bays, and even a 800sqft caretakers apartment. The floor plan is open and perfect for most any size family and has the most amazing Master Suite on the main level with, huge walk-in closet that is enormous, rear entry to covered deck area, and a "SPA-LIKE" bathroom, custom multiple heads shower, his and hers vanities! Car lovers and hobbyist have plenty of room with 7 individual bays coming from attached/detached garages that are conditioned with some bays having the possibility to being double stacked. The house includes a perfectly located double slip dock that has a second story with covered area(which is grandfathered in and not currently available anymore) with lift for your boat to be out of the water. This type of quality home with this much land is a rare find that the current owners have transformed into a masterpiece. Many more features to experience. Don’t miss the opportunity to add to the 114 Keowee Club legacy by making your own special memories here.
- MLS® #1393967
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentShaun Murphy
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realtor Associates
- Address114 Keowee Club Road
- Zip Code29689
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.