122 Holgate Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1393976
Home in Wade Hampton Gardens Greenville SC
Gain Instant Equity in this home. Appraised for $25K Higher! Owner says sell! Run, don't walk to this pristinely renonvated 4BR, 2BA ranch home just minutes from downtown Greenville! This homeowner has taken such good care of this home and it shows. From the moment you walk into the front door you will notice the high quality LVT that is throughout the home! Featuring two large living spaces with a formal dining room and eat-in breakfast makes this home perfect for entertaining. The large kitchen was added in 2019 with all new cabinets, countertops and all appliances, including the refrigerator and washer and dryer convey with this home! Cozy up on cold evenings in your family room with your gas log masonry fireplace and enjoy a cup of coffee or hot cocoa. Enjoy being on your screened-in-porch and chilling with your family and friends at the fire pit is perfect for roasting smores. Some of the upgrades include a New roof in 2014, Crown moldings throughout and fenced yard in 2015, New Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring in 2017, New windows in 2018, New Kitchen, New Deck and Firepit in 2019. Come see why so many people choose to live in this beautiful area of Greenville. Close to shopping and restaurants too! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #1393976
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCynthia Mccollin
- Listing OfficeDel-co Realty Group, Inc.
- Address122 Holgate Drive
- SubdivisionWade Hampton Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.