302 Gallagher Trace Lot 37, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1394164
Home in Benton Park Easley SC
LOCATION!!! POWDERSVILLE SCHOOLS!!! BEAUTIFUL HOME!!! Buyers come soon to see this beautiful and impressive 4 bed, 3 bath home located in the heart of Powdersville. The quiet Granite Springs community with it's unique and attractive craftsman-style homes is tucked away, but yet close to everything - shopping, dining and medical facilities and much more! The driving distance to Greenville or Easley is a 10-15 minute drive and is also convenient to Anderson. When sellers built the house, they included many upgrades which are noticeable throughout! On main floor, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Upstairs is a large bonus room OR a 4th bedroom and a full bath, closet and attic access space. From the moment you walk through the front door, the spacious entryway welcomes you into a very open living space, dining room and kitchen. Light illuminating from the large windows invites you to stay and enjoy this beautiful home! Some of the many upgrades include upgraded hardwood flooring throughout main floor, ceramic tile in the wet areas, beautiful upgraded cabinetry in kitchen, baths, and laundry/pantry; stainless appliances and travertine backsplash, upgraded insulation in the ceilings and walls, upgraded plumbing fixtures, travertine backsplash, tankless water heater, plumbed for central vac system to name a few. Window blinds throughout the house are included! There is a large screened-in back porch that leads you to a fenced-in back porch which backs up to the cul-de-sac. The garage floor is coated with epoxy. This awesome home won't last long!
- MLS® #1394164
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Lawn Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentBrenda Arden
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realtor Associates
- Address302 Gallagher Trace Lot 37
- SubdivisionBenton Park
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.