2945 Sc Highway 773, Pomaria SC, 29127 MLS® #1394197
Home in None Pomaria SC
SELLER WILL CONSIDER SUBDIVIDING WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER. A wonderful 1940's country farmhouse sitting atop 54+ acres of rolling pasture! A remarkable opportunity in a high growth area. Located 1 mile from Interstate 26 and only 20-30 minutes from Columbia and popular Lake Murray. Great potential for raising horses, cows or other livestock. Has good potential as a new subdivision. Very close proximity to historic Mid-Carolina Country Club which provides easy access to a premier golf course. Mid Carolina High School and Mid Carolina Middle School are both just a short drive from this home. Spring-fed pond and timber complement the rolling pasture. Utilities already in place (electric, sewer, cable). Seller prefers to sell house and land together, but will entertain all offers.
- MLS® #1394197
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlie Pruette
- Listing OfficeOpen House Realty, Llc
- Address2945 Sc Highway 773
- Zip Code29127
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNo Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 8:46am EST.