815 Edwards Road Unit 14, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1394302
Condo/Townhouse in Williamsburg Greenville SC
In the heart of Greenville’s eastside is the small community of Williamsburg. The timeless, well-kept appearance of the mostly all brick construction and mature landscaping is part of its ongoing appeal. Located on Edwards Road just a few blocks from Wade Hampton Blvd and Pleasantburg Drive, it is an easy drive to downtown, shopping, restaurants, interstates and universities. Unit 14 is located in sight of the neighborhood pool and backs up to tall trees and the soothing sounds of water splashing over the rocks in the creek. Inside are all hardwood floors – no carpet to worry about cleaning. The kitchen is equipped with a full appliance package including a stack washer and dryer. Besides the kitchen, living and dining rooms, the downstairs also has a half bath and the laundry closet. A large back deck is just off the dining area and below it is an access door for storage in the designated storage closet. Two bedrooms and the full bath are upstairs. The larger bedroom, which is 15’x12’, has two closets, one of which is a walk-in. The size and price make this a great find for first time home buyers or someone wanting to downsize. Also, since this is an all electric home and water and trash are included in the monthly HOA fee, your only utility bill will be for electricity. Come enjoy the maintenance free lifestyle of this ever popular community.
- MLS® #1394302
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKaaren Anderson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address815 Edwards Road Unit 14
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.