4 Little Pond Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1394374
Home in Plantation Greene Greenville SC
This is a wonderful home in a perfect location less than a minute from Woodruff Road, very convenient to I385 and I85 and shopping center but at the same time with the privacy of a very nice upscale gated community. 4 bedrooms, 3 full bath and oversized bonus room. Home features include an impressive 2 story foyer leading to a great room with stacked stone fireplace with gas logs. Stairway with wrought iron railing. Elegant formal dining room with hardwood floors and beautiful moldings. Master bedroom is located on main floor with trey ceilings, carpet flooring and an outstanding large bathroom with tons of space, ceramic tile floor, his/her walk in closets and Jacuzzi tub. Kitchen with granite countertops, hardwood floor, pantry, and tons of cabinet space. All appliances to remain. The spacious Breakfast area is surrounded by windows and tons of natural light leading to the family room also with tons of natural light, hardwood floors and remote controlled sky lights. Large Screen porch and deck. There is a 2nd bedroom downstairs. Laundry room with a sink and plenty of cabinetry. Washer and dryer to remain with sale. Large 3 car garage with tons of cabinets for extra storage. Upstairs you will find 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Also there is a very large Bonus room with a closet and walk in attic access. You will find tons of storage space in this home, 9ft+ ceilings, cathedral and trey ceilings, tons of moldings, plantation blinds, elegant light fixtures, sprinkler system, intercom, central vacuum and alarm system. This is a gated community with sidewalks, pond, community park with waterfall, playground, large club house, junior olympic pool, kiddy pool and lazy river. Since this was a model home the large garage has central heat and air, is painted and has french door access. If sqft is important please have buyer or buyers agent verify.
- MLS® #1394374
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBerenice Ramage
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Western Upstat
- Address4 Little Pond Drive
- SubdivisionPlantation Greene
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless, None
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.