213 Hillside Church Road, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1394455
Home in None Fountain Inn SC
Great schools, quiet country location and solid construction – you have to see this home to appreciate it! You will love this 3BR, 2BA rancher that sits on over two acres located just minutes from shopping and restaurants on Fairview Road and access to 385. No HOA with the freedom to raise bees and chickens, have your very own vegetable garden and even hang your clothes on the line to dry. This home offers three very generously sized bedrooms and two nicely updated bathrooms. There is a front living room space with gas fireplace and a lovely updated kitchen with granite countertops, modern appliance and just adjacent is large breakfast/dining space. The master bedroom includes built-in cabinets and provides a huge amount of storage. This is a wonderful starter home or an excellent downsizer for those who enjoy the outside! Outdoors offers up a barn building with electricity and a covered lean-to where you can keep your outdoor "pets". This could be a terrific space for a workshop or with a little creativity a really cool man cave or she-shed. There is also a 25x30 covered pavilion where you could park a boat, an RV, or add some party lights and have a place for a fun weekend gathering! Enjoy the amazing sunsets and view of the large, mature trees. Here is your chance to own a little slice of country living close to the city located in a growing part of Greenville County.
- MLS® #1394455
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCovered Parking Spaces
- GaragesCovered Parking Spaces
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAngie Brazell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address213 Hillside Church Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.