210 Gordanvale Street, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1394501
Home in Copper Creek Simpsonville SC
This Mckenna II plan has five bedrooms and four-and-one-half baths plus a large bonus room! Beautiful hardwood floors carry you into the white gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, a huge extended pantry, mud room and an eat-in area. There is also a guest suite located on the main floor of this home. If you step out back you will have a large covered porch to enjoy your beautiful backyard. Also, this home comes with a 3rd car garage! Upstairs you will find the master bedroom which has a sitting area with a beautiful bay window and a spacious bathroom with dual vanities. Also located upstairs are three additional bedrooms, a bonus room and laundry room. Do not miss out on this gorgeous home in Copper Creek!
- MLS® #1394501
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJames Matthews
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- Address210 Gordanvale Street
- SubdivisionCopper Creek
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:46am EST.