511 Mount Laurel Lane, Wellford SC, 29385 MLS® #1394592
Home in Brighton Valley 015 Wellford SC
There's room for everyone at this well maintained 5BR/3BA traditional home in Brighton Valley. Open concept main level with living room, dining room and kitchen with breakfast area. Living room is large and open with gas log fireplace. Kitchen with neutral colors, sleek black appliances, plenty of counter and cabinet space for storage and a super easy flow to the dining room and breakfast area, which overlooks the patio and back yard. Guest bedroom on the main level with large closet and easy access to the full main level bathroom. Upstairs you'll find a master suite that will suit any style of furniture with ease! Neutral colors and cathedral ceilings provide a peaceful setting to unwind from your day. Retreat to the master bath with double vanity, garden tub with separate shower and a walk in closet that's large enough to be a bedroom itself! Three additional bedrooms on the second level are all large and neutral, allowing everyone to have their own space but still be close by. Popular district 5 schools within walking distance to Wellford Elementary make this home one you need on the top of your list! Schedule your appointment today so this home can be yours!
- MLS® #1394592
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrian Hurry
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address511 Mount Laurel Lane
- SubdivisionBrighton Valley 015
- Zip Code29385
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.