628 Holly Springs School Road, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1394720
Home in None Pickens SC
Mountain Retreat!!! 2200 sq foot home with 11.91 acres. Have you ever wanted a secluded mountain retreat? Look no further! This brick and stone home sits on top of the mountain surrounded by 11.91 acres of gorgeous hardwoods and wildlife. This stunning home is located minutes away from Highway 11, Table Rock State Park which includes hiking trails, cabins and a swimming area, beautiful Lake Keowee, The Rock Golf Course and many mountain waterfalls. Arrive at your paved and gated driveway at the base of the mountain, watch the driveway twist and wind over a small natural spring up to the garage side of this spectacular home. This home features a rock wood burning fireplace and windows as far as the eye can see. Drink your morning coffee in the side sun room overlooking the natural forest and mountain scape. The homes kitchen has gorgeous light oak cabinets which opens into a breakfast room with a formal dining room attached. The master bedroom features two walk-in closets, windows overlooking the forest and a double sink vanity. Walk out onto your back deck and become one with nature while grilling or entertaining. The other two bedrooms in this home are both very spacious, with lots of closet space and share a second hall bathroom. The home has a partially floored attic and garage for extra storage space. If you are looking for mountain life without the hustle and bustle of a subdivision or HOA this is truly the place for you. This beautiful home will make someones dream of mountain living come true. Come take a look and make us an offer before it's gone! All appliances stay with the home including refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, washer, dryer, deep freezer and a generac generator. This home is being sold "As Is" Seller is very motivated, bring all offers.
- MLS® #1394720
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDanon Gilstrap
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address628 Holly Springs School Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.