5200 S Main Street, Cowpens SC, 29330 MLS® #1394737
Home in None Cowpens SC
Beautiful and Historic home in Cowpens is one of a kind! Built in 1900 home features a wonderful wrap around porch up front and a deck in back, many places to enjoy morning coffee or a glass of tea in the evening. Beautiful details include high ceilings with original bead board, hardwood floors and a fireplace in every room of the house except the kitchen and bath. 5 bedrooms are generously sized as well as a formal living room, dining room and the parlor. Homes sits on a little over 2 acres and is a jewel in downtown Cowpens. This home could be utilized in a variety of ways with the possibility of Commercial as well as Residential which is what it has been for many years. Make an appointment today and travel back in time!
- MLS® #1394737
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCynthia Mcphee Barrett
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address5200 S Main Street
- Zip Code29330
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces8
- HighGettys D Broome
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.