4160 Hunting Country Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1394795
Home in None Landrum SC
SPRING VALLEY FARM-Beautiful private/gated horse farm on 16.98 acres in the “old hunt country" ready for your horses or horse business. Lovely stone, brick, and timber frame 3BR/4.5BA home with mature and engaging landscaping, lovely koi pond and sitting areas that overlook the 2 barns (Guest quarters, 18 stalls, wash racks, feed & tack rooms, equipment storage) 16 paddocks, large 6+/- acre pasture and an approx. 250 x 150 oval ring.The farm has a private/gated entrance to the home as well a gated barn/business entrance with a parking area. This incredible facility is sited in a bucolic, agrarian environment just minutes from Landrum and I-26 and is located on the FETA trail system within hacking distance to FENCE and only minutes to Harmon Field and the Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- MLS® #1394795
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address4160 Hunting Country Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.