206 Hunters Woods Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1394801
Home in Hunters Woods Simpsonville SC
Are you looking to live in a friendly neighborhood with very low HOA dues? Do you want to own a unique home? If so, this is the one you have been looking for! This beauty has been freshly painted, has some new flooring, updated kitchen and bathrooms, a new deck, and a new HVAC in 2017. You will love the covered front porch the minute you pull up. Inside, the new luxury vinyl planking extends into the two story great room with a wood burning fireplace, cathedral ceiling, transom windows, and french doors to the new back deck. The newly updated kitchen features stylish stainless appliances, a smooth cook top, a peninsula large enough for stools, solid surface counter tops, an eat in area, pantry cabinet with pull out drawers, and a window overlooking the back yard. The large master bedroom is on the main level and features multiple closets, and a full bath with double sinks, and a large soaking tub/shower. There are two additional bedrooms on this level and a hall full bath. One of the unexpected features in this home is the basement! With a large great room, bedroom, and full bath, this is the perfect in law or guest suite! The garage is on the basement level along with a 26x14 work shop. Outside you can bring your grill and host parties on the deck or socialize on the patio underneath overlooking your private fenced back yard. The 16x12 sunroom is separate and features multiple windows and a spa sold as is. The electric bill is super affordable due to the solar panels. The lease has approximately 17 years left and is transferable. So close to dining and shopping in Simpsonville, minutes from 385 and zoned for great schools. Better call about this one today!
- MLS® #1394801
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address206 Hunters Woods Drive
- SubdivisionHunters Woods
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Sauna, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.