11 Ashley Avenue, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1394845
Home in North Main Greenville SC
It's all about location with this beautifully renovated home backing up to the North Main Rotary Park. This picturesque setting only gets better as you approach the front porch and step inside. Glowing original hardwood floors, tons of natural light, and an open floor plan will greet you as you enter the home. The kitchen has been completely redesigned and features elegant Carrara marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an large window overlooking the backyard. A colorful stained glass window enhances the character of the space and nods to the history of the home. Off of the living area you'll find two freshly painted bedrooms and a full bathroom with beautiful classic tiling. Upon walking upstairs, you enter the gorgeous master suite and are immediately captivated by the vaulted ceiling and built in bookcases. The master also features a unique space that can serve as a sitting room or an in-home office. The master bathroom is truly a custom built oasis, with a timeless claw foot bathtub, luxurious shower, stunning floors, and double sinks with ample space for getting ready or unwinding after a long day. The basement includes a fourth bedroom that can also serve as a bonus room and showcases exposed rustic ceilings which adds even more character to the space. You'll also find a full bathroom with teak shower flooring, a walk-in laundry room, and two large unfinished spaces perfect for a workshop and extra storage. The well manicured backyard is fenced-in and home to a fig tree and porch swing perfect for spending a peaceful morning sipping coffee or evening relaxing with friends. Old Greenville charm meets modern conveniences and elegant style in this one of a kind storybook home.
- MLS® #1394845
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Path, Playground
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- Listing AgentPatrick Toates
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address11 Ashley Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.