106 Summerplace Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1394873
Home in Summerplace Greer SC
4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom home with master on main sits on large level lot backing up to private wooded area in prime location minutes away from hospitals, interstates, airport, and downtown Greenville. Summerplace is an established neighborhood with well manicured homes zoned for highly desirable schools. A long, oversized driveway with additional parking pads is perfect for kids to play and provides ample parking for large family and many guests. Admire views of the established zoysia lawn and clean landscaping as you approach the charming covered front porch and craftsman glass front door with sidelights. Enter into a spacious two story foyer with a fresh paint job and refinished hardwood floors that continue throughout the main level. A sitting area or office connects to a spacious dining room with bay window and sharing great views of the front yard. An updated kitchen features granite countertops, gas cooktop, plenty of updated cabinetry and a spacious breakfast area with bay window looking out at the side of the home. The kitchen opens to a great room with brick wood burning fireplace and french doors to the back patio and yard. Lots of natural light. Also on the main level find a relaxing master bedroom and bathroom and a second bedroom with another full bathroom. Upstairs find two large bedrooms with hardwood floors and huge oversized walk-in closets providing tons of storage for seasonal clothing, decorations, and anything else you need accessible but out of the way. These two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom. A bonus room upstairs is the perfect place to get away. Also upstairs find an additional room which would make a great 5th bedroom, hobby room, or exercise area. Both rooms feature great eave storage. The oversized 2.5 car garage is extra deep with plenty of room for a workbench and also has an additional space that is perfect for parking the golf cart or lawn mower. Zoysia grass continues into the large level back yard which is perfect for any kind of ball game and backs up to over an acre of private wooded area owned by a great neighbor! Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity! Truly a rare find!
- MLS® #1394873
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentJoshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address106 Summerplace Drive
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPelham Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:46pm EDT.