641 Morning Ride Drive, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1394898
Home in Other Columbus NC
Think Private Mountaintop Cabin - A world away, yet minutes from town. Enjoy the mountain breezes at 3000” in thisauthentic square-log cabin, nestled on 2+ acres, featuring an open floorplan. A unique, stacked stone fireplace in the great room, and new SS appliances and serving island enhance the kitchen. The vaulted wood ceiling master bedroom is perfect for a good night’s sleep and has a convenient ensuite bath. The upstairs includes a guest bedroom, a sitting area for additional sleeping space, and a combination full bath featuring a clawfoot tub and laundry room. Outdoor living spaces include a spacious screened porch, perfect for entertaining and a rocking chair front porch with long range views of the Piedmont. The terraced yard extends the outdoor oasis with gardens of mature plantings. This private White Oak Mountain community has a recreational picnic area and pond. Close proximity to TIEC, so cool off after a busy day of showing. 45 min from Asheville & Greenville Airports.
- MLS® #1394898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage700-999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBonnie Lingerfelt
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty
- Address641 Morning Ride Drive
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floor Plan, Security System Leased
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingWall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.