14 Kittery Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1394924
Home in The Cove at Butler Springs Greenville SC
This beautiful craftsman style home is less than 10-minutes from downtown Greenville and is conveniently located close to shopping and restaurants. It is situated in The Cove at Butler Springs subdivision and features an open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen, first-floor owner's suite, and a spacious 30 ft. x 10 ft. sunroom. 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and over 2,600+ sq. ft. throughout make this home a must see.
- MLS® #1394924
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentDylan Kidd
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty - Woodruff Rd.
- Address14 Kittery Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cove at Butler Springs
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.