6 Wayne Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1394929
Home in Edwards Forest Taylors SC
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Minutes from Downtown Greenville, Travelers Rest, and Paris Mountain. Tucked away in a mature subdivision, the tranquility of this home is unsurpassed. This home has been loved and cared for, by the seller, with memories abound and is waiting for your memories. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has has a dining room, eat in kitchen, family room, den, fenced in back yard, and an enclosed, screened in back porch. This is a great deal on a great house! Come and see for yourself! If square footage is important, please have your buyers measure.
- MLS® #1394929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, None
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKristina Tarallo
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address6 Wayne Drive
- SubdivisionEdwards Forest
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.