126 Hunts Bridge Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1395078
Home in None Easley SC
For someone willing to do a little work I have a home for you! 10+/- acres in the Dacusville Community! This one level brick home boast 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a formal dining, a formal living, a den area and a screened porch! While there is a need for some TLC this home could be such a beauty! Situated on lots of land and very private. There is a creek in the back of the property perfect if you have livestock! There is also a HUGE building that you can store farm equipment in. There is lots to offer with this property. You are going to have to be willing to do a little work but with some effort this “Charmer” would make a wonderful family home! You could grow a garden, raise animals, have a horse or two, make yourself a shooting range, maybe even a little hunting! Come on out! Bring your 4-wheeler! Let me show you around!
- MLS® #1395078
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMissy Rick
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address126 Hunts Bridge Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.