500 Upper Springs Road, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1395105
Home in Rock Point Pickens SC
Escape to your own private Log Cabin retreat on 3.33 acres of paradise. As you make your drive up to the house, the curb appeal, stone walls, and wrap around porch welcome you home. This home was lovingly built by the owners & their pride of ownership shine through in every detail. Enter to an open floor plan where entertaining is easy from the heart of the house - the kitchen - featuring granite countertops, gas stove, & island with plenty of cabinet space. Cozy up to the fireplace & enjoy your private views from any of the newly installed windows. Two spacious bedrooms are on the main level and a full bath. On the 2nd level is the Owner's suite w/ walk-in closet & full bath. Much care has gone into the landscape design and multiple rock walls making much of this property accessible for your enjoyment. Enjoy grapevines & fruit trees too! Detached 3 car garage w/ insulated doors is heated/cooled, finished w/molding, drywall & exposed beams is a great place for a workshop, mancave, or a place to store precious autos or toys. It also has a 1 car covered parking bay. The extra paved pad allows ample space for your parking needs. Hikers will enjoy this home that borders the Nine Times Preserve. Don't miss this meticulously maintained log cabin! **HOA is actually $225 per quarter and includes the water bill, water system maintenance, and street system maintenance.
- MLS® #1395105
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesNone, Private Roads
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Roberts
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address500 Upper Springs Road
- SubdivisionRock Point
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.