3 Lantern Drive, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1395136
Home in Country Club Estates Greer SC
Classic brick home in an established, iconic Greer community - Country Club Estates! Enjoy no Home Owners Association dues, but be protected in this very private location at the rear of the community! This property offers so much for the money! Over 2000 square feet of heated living area, garage parking for four cars, and almost one acre fenced yard! You enter into the foyer, and see immediately how open the home feels! The living room and sunken den have an opening in between them, and plenty of room for seated dining in the breakfast area or dining room (currently used as an office). The vaulted ceiling in the den with decorative beams add a great character, along with a wood burning fireplace with gas log option. Don’t worry about ever losing power, seller has installed a whole house 12 kw generator powered by natural gas! The kitchen has been updated with newer cabinetry and granite counter tops. All appliance remain with the home - including the washer, dryer, and refrigerator. Three bedrooms can be found off a central hallway. Seller has recently made some bathroom updates - new showers and flooring. A covered deck is located off the master bedroom. With room for a hot tub, plus more room just to hang out on - this will be your favorite retreat after a long day! The metal roof on the house and detached garage will be a great feature for the buyer who is looking for low maintenance. The detached garage is a car lovers dream: 30x25 shop, coated floors, cold/hot water at sink, 220 heat and air, and compressed air lines already run. All shop items (even cars) are negotiable, as is any furniture in the home. Seller is also willing to leave camera security system in place if new buyer wishes. Yard is well kept with mature plantings including Rose of Sharon and Hydrangea. Plenty of covered decks and porches in the rear, perfect for entertaining the whole family! Back yard is fenced, and there is an additional outbuilding at the back of the yard. There is also a storage room in the attached garage. You won’t run out of places to store your toys. Located conveniently close to Greer, Spartanburg, and Greenville! Perfect location for someone who needs to travel to all of these areas frequently. Don’t miss out on this well loved home!
- MLS® #1395136
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address3 Lantern Drive
- SubdivisionCountry Club Estates
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.