694 Ponden Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1395193
Home in Stonefield Cottages Greer SC
Absolutely Perfect Craftsman style cottage is full of upgrades and is MOVE IN READY.. The home sits on a hard to find corner lot that make this one of only 4 in the entire neighborhood. As you enter the driveway of this home and begin your tour, you will notice the oversized front porch offering an inviting outdoor living space. As you enter the home the beautiful 5 inch wide hardwood floors will get your immediate attention. There is a large room off the foyer that is currently being used as an office, but could also be used as a 4th bedroom, as it has a closet and window. Continuing into the open living area, you will love the gas stone fireplace, custom trim package, and connected outdoor living space with another gas stone fireplace AND wired for TV and surround sound. One word comes to mind to describe the kitchen, AMAZING!! It is a Chefs dream kitchen!! High end appliances, large farmhouse sink, prep sink in island, oversized island, soft-close drawers, and loads of storage space. The large main level master suite is tucked in the back of the home giving an added level of privacy for the homeowners and has a gorgeous master bath with a water closet for privacy that the ladies will love. Also has 2 separate vanity areas which the ladies will also love. As you go upstairs of this home you will love the oversized bonus/loft area. Currently being used as a separate Den area with a TV and is perfectly situated between two additional spacious bedrooms on either side. You also have a beautiful custom full bath upstairs! :) Stonefield Cottages is a beautiful maintenance free neighborhood conveniently located to Downtown Greenville and all the conveniences of Greenville's popular Eastside. The neighborhood amenities include; lawn care and landscape maintenance. This home should be placed on the top of your list to see, it will not only impress but it will be the best!
- MLS® #1395193
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichael Brown
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address694 Ponden Drive
- SubdivisionStonefield Cottages
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.