101 Legends Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1395209
Home in Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville SC
REDUCED! REDUCED! The price of this home has be reduced over $45k. it is now $549,900. That is unheard of for a home in Sycamore Ridge with over 5000 square feet, and AMAZING is what you will say upon entering this lovely, recently upgraded home. From the cathedral ceilings in the foyer drawing you in to this exquisitely decorated open-floor plan home, to the warmth created through the use of color and design, this a truly a must see. The home has been painted throughout with a neutral color palette that lends itself to creating a warm atmosphere. Attention to detail in every room leaves you excited to experience what is in the next. Upon entering the home, you will find French doors behind which is the office, this luxurious room features vaulted ceilings as does the formal dining room across the foyer. The grand staircase, complete with wooden handrails and wrought iron spindles draws your eye up, and truly showcases the towering ceilings. The master bedroom with its tray ceiling is located on the main level and includes an ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in closet. There are his and her vanity areas, tile shower, and jacuzzi tub. It was totally remodeled and has marble flooring and countertops, subway tile surround and new light fixtures. The great room features a fireplace with marble surround, built-in cabinetry and access to an amazing screened porch and deck. Leaving the great room, you will find the a second dining area off of the GORGEOUS, totally remodeled kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, farm sink, glass front cabinetry, island, and pantry. The main level also features a laundry room and a guest bedroom complete with an ensuite bathroom. Following the staircase upstairs, you will find a loft/bonus room area, two more bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom, in addition to storage galore. From the main level, you are also able to access another living space in the basement-OH MY-this home has even more to offer. This is not just any basement, it features LVT hardwood floors, marble surrounded gas log fireplace, built-in cabinetry, bedroom, bathroom, theater room, craft room with built-in cabinetry, unfinished storage room, all with access to the patio and large fenced yard. This home has abundant square footage and storage on all 3 levels. It has had custom plantation shutters added to all of the rooms on the front of the home, new light and bathroom fixtures throughout, custom draperies in the living room, breakfast room and dining room, new roof 2017, custom wooden fence installed and 2 of 3 HVAC units were replaced in May of 2019. Do not delay, this is quite a find in an established neighborhood located close to award winning entertainment and dining- Fountain Inn, Simpsonville, and Greenville.
- MLS® #1395209
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200-5,399
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentTonya Cary
- Listing OfficeCross Creek Realty, Llc
- Address101 Legends Way
- SubdivisionSycamore Ridge
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.