956 Laurelwood Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1395333
Home in Laurelwood - 013 Landrum SC
NEW PRICE on this EXCEPTIONAL EQUESTRIAN property in every way! Located in the Blue Ridge foothills, just 15 minutes north of Wade Hampton Boulevard and 17 to downtown Greer you will find this incredible property located on 7.3 beautiful acres. PRICED UNDER APPRAISAL. the home has over 7,000 square feet with every amenity imaginable including new hardwood floors, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with double ovens, 5 burner gas stove and abundant cabinets and granite counters. The main level is a split 4 bedroom floor plan. The master overlooks serene pastures, has tray ceiling, massive closets and jetted tub. Additional features include surround sound, four laundry hook-ups at three separate locations, two tankless water heaters, workshop with power and endless storage. The 35 ft. Rec/Media/Game Room downstairs is large enough for a large screen home theater plus table sports, dining, additional bedroom, storage and laundry hook-up and can be easily used as an in-law suite. The Store Room (pictured) is ideal for a wine cellar.Outside there is a 50x30 additional garage/hay barn/equipment storage with a full bath and laundry hook-up, four fenced grazing pastures, 2 feeding paddocks and 2 run-in shelters both easily converted to 5•8 horse stalls. Situated just 8 miles to downtown Landrum and 1-26. Location affords easy access to tack shops, Tryon International Equestrian Center and fabulous hiking in nearby National Parks and the Blue Ridge Escarpment.
- MLS® #1395333
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPrivate Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKaren Mascaro
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address956 Laurelwood Way
- SubdivisionLaurelwood - 013
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 7:46pm EST.