10 Kelso Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1395412
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Amazing brick home on large cul-de-sac lot in Spaulding Farms. You will love all the updates to include full house painting; painted with a new modern white, stunning landscaping and a NEW THIRTY YEAR ROOF. The kitchen boasts new black stainless steal appliances. Sun room and the rec room have been new additions to this lovely home. The first floor has a large guest bedroom and bath. The master suite has one of the best walk in closets around. One of the bedroom upstairs has a private bath and the other two share a bath between them. The great room has a soaring ceiling and a lovely view of the private back yard. Enjoy the large side loading three car garage and the extra parking pad. Easy walk or bike ride to the elementary school. Not often will you find a home of this size on a large cul-de-sac lot districted for Oakview Elementary. The neighborhood amenities are second to none and boast a playground, pool, tennis courts and walking path. This updated home is priced BELOW appraisal and offers many, many updates.
- MLS® #1395412
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentSusan Gallion
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address10 Kelso Court
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.