208 Nautique Court, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1395537
Condo/Townhouse in Smith Mill Landing Anderson SC
Enjoy easy living on Lake Hartwell with a lake view from your master bedroom balcony! This three bedroom townhouse is conveniently located between Greenville and Atlanta. Mungo is providing upgraded finishes to offer a luxurious living space with lakefront access. This home has a master bedroom upstairs with large walk-in closet, tiled shower and separate garden tub, and double vanity. The family room features 5" hardwood plank floors and a fireplace. The kitchen offer a gorgeous white cabinets, white quartz countertops and backsplash with a SS range, pantry, dishwasher, and microwave. Beautiful 5" Hardwood plank floors finish off the main living space nicely. There is an eat-in area and a bar top for meals at home or for entertaining. Enjoy lake views from your master bedroom balcony or the covered patio off the family room. There is even a 20X11 private garage, and storage shed. Upstairs, there is extra space with two bedrooms with walk in closets, a full bath with double sinks. Landscaping and full irrigation included. Walking trail leads to the boat dock and slips. Easily store your boat in a boat slip or access the lake anytime! Roof down maintenance program including yard maintenance and trash/recycling pickup. Boat slip rented by home owner.
- MLS® #1395537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Water Access, Dock, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentDeanna Phillips
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- Address208 Nautique Court
- SubdivisionSmith Mill Landing
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16pm EDT.