1 Mission Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1395546
Home in None Greenville SC
LOCATED JUST MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE / 3BR/2BA / HARDWOOD FLOORS / GRANITE COUNTERTOPS / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / SUNROOM / WRAP AROUND FRONT PORCH / SCREENED PORCH / LARGE FENCED BACKYARD / STORAGE SHED Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Greenville, this 3BR/2BA Victorian style home welcomes you into a large foyer with high ceilings, lantern style lights and beautiful hardwoods throughout. The floor plan gives you plenty of space to entertain family and friends. The Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of quality cabinetry and spacious breakfast area. The Master Bedroom offers neutral carpeting, ample closet space, and windows that allows for plenty of natural light. The Master Bath is complete with a double sink vanity with granite countertop and stand-alone tile shower. Two additional bedrooms, with large walk-in closets, can be found at the opposite end of the house arranged in popular split floor plan. There is a spacious attic with tons of room for storage. The exterior of this home is equally as pleasing with a wrap-around front porch, screened porch, driveway parking spaces at the backdoor and large privacy fenced yard with storage shed. A new roof was installed in 2017 and has a transferrable warranty with three years left on it. There is also an ADT security system installed. With its great location you won’t want to miss this one!
- MLS® #1395546
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1 Mission Street
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.