200 Lions Club Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1395563
Home in None Greenville SC
Situated on a large corner lot, this bungalow is nestled in Magnolias and Dogwoods with a huge covered front porch to enjoy. Perfect location for Furman students. Living room and bedrooms have 9 ft ceilings, each with their own bathroom. Both bathrooms are updated with tile flooring and new fixtures. One with a fully tiled shower, the other with a soaking tub. Window treatments, and all appliances convey. Kitchen has been updated with new counter tops and stamped tin style back-splash. Fireplace has new gas logs. Across from Berea High School, the backyard has a new privacy fence just off the covered breezeway leading to the huge workshop with electricity. Sold “as-is”, this is a great investment property opportunity!
- MLS® #1395563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrett Shone
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
- Address200 Lions Club Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.