206 Durness Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1395649
Home in Jones Mill Crossing Simpsonville SC
The Lancaster has it all – formal dining room, first floor master suite, three car garage, 4-6 bedrooms, upstairs loft living space, and so much more. As you enter the Lancaster you immediately feel at home. Off the main foyer, you find the formal dining room, guest powder room, and coat closet. The main living area is expansive and includes the family room, kitchen, and cafe dining area. The kitchen is more than spacious with features like a large center island ideal for seating and a walk-in pantry that is a chef’s dream. The rear porch area is tucked into this home blending the line between inside and out. There is even an option to add a fireplace to the porch making it the perfect retreat on chilly nights. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor and is spacious and bright. The master bath features his and her vanities, private water closet, linen closet, and shower. The walk-in master closet could be a room of its own and can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes’ most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. Upstairs, you enter into a nicely sized loft that creates a second living space. Three additional bedrooms, two full baths and lots of closet space complete the second floor. And finally, the three car garage is perfect for parking, storage, or a workshop area. This home truly has it all. Take advantage of this home that has been discounted over $21,000.
- MLS® #1395649
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCharleston, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentCandace Pitts
- Listing OfficeToll Brothers Real Estate, Inc
- Address206 Durness Drive
- SubdivisionJones Mill Crossing
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops – Quartz, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:01am EDT.