135 Caledonia Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1395668
Home in Caledonia Easley SC
If you are looking for the closest thing to new construction, stop here because you have found it at 135 Caledonia Drive. Sellers had home built less than 2 years ago. Absolutely beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home with all of the upgrades you can imagine. There is a guest bedroom and full bath on the main floor. The home features a large dining room with open kitchen definitely ready for the chef in the family. Gorgeous farmhouse sink with quartz countertops and tons of cabinets for storage. You will also find a breakfast area just right for your coffee bar. Kitchen is open to the great room area perfect for entertaining friends and family. Also on these sunny summer days you will find yourself definitely wanting to be in the sunroom featuring lots of windows and natural light. Upstairs brings you to a large master bedroom and bath featuring a separate garden tub, shower, double sinks and a walk in closet. The other two bedrooms upstairs are also very generous size with great closet space. If that's not enough, there is also a large loft space upstairs that would be great for a playroom, man cave or even an office. Outside you will enjoy a fenced in back yard for privacy. Home also features underground irrigation for these hot days in the summer. Everything you could want is right here. The only thing missing is YOU. Schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #1395668
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSuzanne Cook
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address135 Caledonia Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:01am EDT.